Monday 27 April 2015

Life Outside the Box passes a milestone and goes a bit Po-Mo


Or if you prefer, Post Modern. Because this is a blog post about this blog. Which feels a bit too self-referential, hence Post Modern. But passing the milestone of 100,000 page views feels significant: six figures, and all that. Is 100,000 page views a lot of page views? It depends on your benchmark, what you compare it with. Anyway, unless it’s one person who has taken 100,000+ looks at the site (I know it isn’t, I do check out the analytics), many thanks to you’all. And do keep on page-viewing. It would be great to hear more from you, in the way of comments. I can only assume that you agree with everything on here. If you do, then you might want to let me know. Same if you don’t, I guess. Anyhow, thanks again. Normal service will be restored very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment